Sunday, April 29, 2012

Review of "Should Violent Video Games be Illegal" Debate. EC.

It was an excellent debate. I think both sides did a great job, Andy and Gui definitely had the more challenging side to argue for, "yes, violent video games should illegal". My one issue with the debate was that, Andy and Gui took that general debate and narrowed it down to "violent video games being illegal if your under 18". Although the debate developed well, I believe they could have created a broader spectrum for themselves. James and Nicholay are challenging debaters to face though, they are both very talented. I think the result of the debate was correct, but like I said, it was a well thought out, entertaining debate.

1 comment:

  1. Extra credit = two days absent excused. You missed the last day of class, which counted for two days, so I will excuse that. However, you missed so many days that it will still affect your semester grade.

    ReplyDelete